Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Korean Food Part 2

I found this new Korean place near my home…around Chun Tin Road.

It is called “Kim’s Family Resturant”. I first went there with 2 of my colleagues and we enjoyed the food there so much, I went back 3 days later with my family. We were all impressed by the quick service and tasty food. Most of all, we were all in awe of the number of side dishes they gave – 10! And one of them was a whole fish!!

Daniel declared that the food here taste better than sushi ( which was his favourite food until then!)

Check this out!

SNC00103
10 side dishes!! See the fish on the side? That’s Eve trying to get her hands on the veg….her current favourite food!

SNC00104 SNC00105
Beef Soup Toufu soup that came with the beef Bulgogugi

Add:
17 Lorong Kilat #01-06 ( behind the car park along Chun Tin/Upper Bukit Timah Road)
Tel: 6465 0535

No comments: