Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sunny and sometimes cold Orlando


It took a long time to get to Orlando!! The flight from Singapore to NY was about 21 hours, then the connecting flight plus transit time was about 5 hours...so altogether..It is more than 24 hours travelling!!! I am so tired of sitting down..during the last leg of the journey, I thought I would "SCREAM" if I had to sit any longer...I couldn't even try and sleep sitting up...all I wanted was a real bed to sleep in...not some chair...


Having said that, I am really grateful that my office put me on SQ for most of this long journey. At least there was enough entertainment to pass time. I managed to sleep 7 hours between Singapore & Frankfurt..not bad huh! Being really tired, I got a little difficult as a passenger too...I actually asked for Teh Tarik when the steward asked if I wanted tea or coffee...and he actually made one for me!!

This is my room on Orlando..Doubletree Castle. It is a theme hotel which is built like a castle, and the rooms are suppose to resemble those of a real castle....It is not fancy per se, but it is quite interesting. It is not luxurious but it will do for my stay here. :)

View from my room in the morning....nice...

No comments: