Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Moving right along....

I just realised that it has been almost a month since I last posted. Well..the excuse would be that I was a little busy in the last month or so. Getting used to another work environment was a little bit more challenging than I had expected. Not that the people at the new work place are not nice, it is just have to make adjustments to the place, culture, people that made is a little more overwhelming.

I have found my lunch time kaki ..who like me, is a K-drama fan! I have also got myself a nice computer with 80G (twice my old HP comp) and a nice little cubicle. Colleagues are nice ( as in no one has bullied me yet...( my mom actually asked if anyone bullied me at my work place!!...hello..I am not a kid! but its nice to know she worried! :P). The most difficult bit is really getting used to the culture....the culture of seniority...of being here longer than you have....that is a real tough one. Plus I have not really demonstrated any training 'ability' yet...hence the healthy dose of skepticism. Also, I think my ex-colleagues have spoilt me with them enthusiasm, their ability to share and talk freely, and their wonderful sense of humour. See what you have done to me? ( I need to find someone to blame for my current challenges you know!)

But I have to continue to move on ...this is what I have chosen. I may be a little different, but it is not bad. I know I am learning alot and there is still more to discover....so I am pressing on...and moving right along ( you know that song by Kermit the Frog?) :P

No comments: