Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bye Bye


This is my last time writing from this laptop cos in slightly more than 2 hours, I would be returning this laptop to the IT dept. Today is my last day in RP after being here for 5 years, 3 months & 5 days.


My cubicle looks strangely empty. I have not experienced an empty cubicle like this for 5 years now. It feels a little weird. Pam was right when she said that I would be anxious...I am...strangely so. I made this decision to go, and I ought to be confident of my move. I will not longer be the "pioneer" or the "senior staff" anymore. I will be attending orientation n about 2 week's time! I shudder to think about the team building games that all these orientation seems to like.

I am both excited yet anxious about what I am about to embarked upon. Excited cos it will be a new phase in my career, doing something I like. But I will miss my friends here badly. I just hope that we will still have time for one another. I know that we can't stay like we are now forever cos even if I don't leave, there are others who are! Things will change, all I tell myself is to embrace this change with grace & courage.

Thanks RP for everything you have given me, both the good & bad. I have learnt to "build character" & "run with it"....but more than that, I have found where I want to head towards.
Good bye!

No comments: