Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Busy Busy Bee

Who isn't right? But it was quite hectic for me for the last 2 weeks! Right before semester starts, there are usually lots of things to do. For me, it was training the new staff and preparing them for classes. As we had an unsually high number of new staff ( 108!), we had to double our training efforts. It was really tiring to be in training 4 days in a row......Class starts this week, and I have 3 classes this semester...which leaves me 2 days to grade and do other stuff. This also means that I don't have much time to do other stuff like BLOGGING!! ( Melina - which is why I am so slow.....).

Ok, I have to confess ...other than work that is occupying me...there is this one thing called "Coffee Prince 1st Shop". (will link this later to an English site!)It is Korean drama that recently ended its run in Korea in Aug. I started to watched it cos it had an interesting plot ( gal pretend to be guy to find work...fell in love with boss....typical K-drama stuff!) and I just wanted to relieve stress after all that training!! But was surprised with the non-typical twist in plots and also an extremely wonderful soundtrack! I think I like the soundtrack more that than the show at times. I can't really find the offical MV for the Korean pieces, but I manage to find some Fan made MV with the theme song....

The lovely "White Love Story" by AsOne

No comments: