Thursday, August 23, 2007

New life..new beginnings.

My good friend just gave birth to a baby gal today! And so many new things are going to happen in these coming weeks too! I am moving to my new cubicle space at work as I am going to assume a new position (not promotion though..). I have almost emptied my old cubicle and have already filled 2 big boxes. I think I have too many things, and sometimes new begingings are a good time to let go of the "old".



A new begining..I want to look forward to the things that are going to come. I will get to do more of the things I like to do, and with an eye on how it will lead me to the future that I have planned for myself. This is going to sound really cliche but this is a reminder that I have a bigger picture in mind and I need to look at that big picture to see how the small things I do now fit into my grand plan.



Here's to tomorrow!



PS: Congrats Mae & Grain!

No comments: